Dennis Kelly is a well known photographic portrait artist with a studio in the greater Philadelphia area.
Focusing exclusively on portraiture, his specialty is creative and exciting high school senior portraits, which are heavily influenced by fashion photography.
He also does extraordinary work with families, children, contemporary glamour/boudoir styles, and amazing headshot, promotional and model development images
Our studio philosophy regarding the importance of creating photographic heirlooms is simple:
• We believe everyone is beautiful, and everyone’s beauty and inner spirit should be preserved, because every life is precious.
• We believe our children, families, and loved ones are our greatest treasures.
• We believe that the art of photography has the unique ability to give us joy and happiness in celebrating LIFE.
• We believe portraits of our loved ones should be family heirlooms to be cherished for generations.
• We believe strongly in the value of professional photography to “Celebrate the Story of Life”.
If you appreciate the art of photography crafted though the eyes of a Master Craftsman with decades of experience, welcome.